Quickmarch

Kudos to a couple of Oz Companies

As we're getting down to the short strokes here in Australia - Passages is being loaded on a ship as deck cargo around the middle of April for the return trip to Canada - I thought it time to make a couple of recommendations to any and all interested parties in this part of the world.

I have had exemplary service from Dean Bielankowski, of PC Aviator Australia while I've been in the county as well as Fermin Fernandez at FSWidgets.com. Both of these suppliers go out of their way to be helpful and informative as well as supplying some really great products.

That's my $0.02

Thanks Dean and Fermin.

Well it certainly is nice to hear about the good service that some FS companies are providing instead of just the things that go wrong with our dealings with the products that we purchase. Kudos to PC Aviator and FSWidgets for their customer service. :thum:

I hope Passages has a safe and satisfying trip to her home port. :)

I say so too! Once, one of my boxed products was out of stock and Dean sent it in express for me (when it was supplied)! Top man! 

Have to say the support from FSWidgets is fantastic. Only had to use it once, some time ago. The speed and efficiency was in a league of its own.  PC Aviator seem ok. Reported a couple of corrupt Download Files for MSE2 Missouri the other day. No personal response but the files were replaced on the server within 48 Hrs. So they seem to be on the ball.

Never used the Orbx support myself but from the forum it also seems to maintain a good standard.