Sign in to follow this  
wain

REX Skyforce 3D

I got this the other week, been flying with it, I think I like the textures, all seems a bit bright to me but that may be the new monitor not set up correctly....

Does anyone know how often the weather updates? I can't find an option to set it.

Anybody got any favorite themes? I guess the themes will be different depending where you are flying...

If I wanted to not use the weather engine but use AS16 do I just run REX in the background but turn weather off? Does it work OK or best to just use REX for all?

Sorry for all the questions but I am not sure I am using it to it's full capacity and yesterday it was freezing / crashing a lot but that was the first time I used a flight plan into it, also I can't see Ai like you can with AS16....

Hi Wayne,

I have it also, I'm not sure about most of the questions but as for using the weather option, I turn it off in Rex and use Active Sky.

I will have a look at your other questions and get back to you when I'm next on the PC later today.

Cheers

Brian

• Like 1

22 hours ago, wain said:

If I wanted to not use the weather engine but use AS16 do I just run REX in the background but turn weather off? Does it work OK or best to just use REX for all?

Hi Wayne, I use the ASP4 weather engine with REX Skyforce and you are correct in that you start up REX and leave it in the background whilst AS16 generates the weather.

I haven't used the REX weather engine so cannot comment.

I have no problems with flight plans or ai, also I run it when in multiplayer with the crew.

Cheers,

Joe