Sign in to follow this  
UKJim

UKJim Stream Reminder

It went well, all catch-up videos are now on YouTube 1080p uncut. I did drink an entire bottle of red during the stream so excuse any random sayings like 'smooth like butter' lol. 

Thanks for viewing drop a like in the videos :)

See you Monday evening at 7pm UK time.

• Haha 1

Stream starting in 1hr sorry for the late notice. 

Tonight I'm going to take the A2A Comanche out and have a blast to Just Flight's Connington. 

If I've got time I will probably go on Vatsim for a bit too.

Come keep me company :)

Http://twitch.tv/UKJim

Jim

Edited by UKJim

Stream starting at 19:30 UK time. First a flight in the 738 Zibo mod. Then onto something else depending on time. 

Come have a chat ;)

Http://Twitch.tv/UKJim

Thanks 

Jim

Edited by UKJim

I always forget to post here sorry. But tonight I'll be flying more A2A Comanche flights tonight. Continuing the FlyUK Welsh Tour. Starting around 7pm UK time.

Twitch.tv/UKJim 

Come join the fun I'd love to chat to you. 

Thanks 

Jim

OK so with the Welsh Tour complete - I have now moved back on to some Vatsim flying and trying to get used to that again. I would like to get more and more familiar with Vatsim and then possibly move into IFR too. 

So, as long as we have good coverage, I will be streaming the VFR Vatsim session tonight at 18:00 - 20:00 zulu. 

A quick update too - I now stream on both Twitch AND YouTube - so please follow the links below to come join for a chat...

twitch.tv/UKJim

youtube.com/UKjim01

Thanks,

Jim

Edited by UKJim

If you would like to the Just Flight C152 for XP11 in action - feel free to catch my stream tonight at 18:30z (07:30pm UK Time) - I have not flown it yet, so please join for it's maiden flight. 

I will be looking at the obvious items, the look/style of the plane, feel of the plane on ground, feel within the air etc. but I will also (hopefully) be using the radio's to navigate and test out some VOR navigation too. It's primary purpose to me is VFR low and slow, but this plane does more than that - let's go and find out!

Come join at https://twitch.tv/UKJim

Thanks all,

Jim