Sign in to follow this  
IZ0JUB

Too low?

At least you got down on the runway, that's the main thing.  What aircraft btw?

Hi Alan,

Any landing you walk away from is a good landing! Its a Piper PA-36 Pawnee Brave. My better half is a Terry Pratchett follower too and we had the pleasure of meeting him many years ago. Cheers Mike.

• Like 1

In answer to your question, YES, but I gather your intention was to show off the scenery instead of proper landing techniques.:D So instead of going through everything you did wrong I will go through everything you did right, great looking scenery work Michael.:thum:

I think it's a very fine line between normal and too low for one of those aircraft...fun video.

I have this model, and a sprayer plane mission add-on for it. I was just flying it and trying to complete a very tough Mission just the night before you posted this. And I crossed that too low threshold a few too many times personally.... And ruined a few crops in the process. :)

On 1/7/2018 at 15:59, IZ0JUB said:

Hi Alan,

Any landing you walk away from is a good landing! Its a Piper PA-36 Pawnee Brave. My better half is a Terry Pratchett follower too and we had the pleasure of meeting him many years ago. Cheers Mike.

Hi Mike, Sadly I never got to meet the great man himself ,but we have been to the Discworld Emporium several times, It's in Wincanton , Somerset.

3tznU41.jpg

ddeXcM5.jpg

ZLqEtik.jpg?1

ZzoE7iB.jpg

mVsV3G3.jpg

IdC8enE.jpg

DBwd2nw.jpg

yale4YP.jpg

JlDzPED.jpg?1

Edited by dodgy-alan

Ahhh thats where the pic with you in the hat came from..

I wondered about the TP links, now i know :-)