Sign in to follow this  
mutley

Just Flight PA-28R Arrow III

banner.jpg

Just released is my review of Just Flight's PA-28R Arrow III.

How did this in-house production live up to its rivals? Read on...

Thanks for this great review Joe,:thum: not a bad looking offering at all.

Some of the tidbits are well thought out and I rather like the worn out panel except for maybe the left seat yoke wear looks a bit overdone.:)

Nice aircraft, which I will undoubtedly pick up shortly.  It seems that Just Flight's internal devs are getting better and better - and I do like their responsiveness to tweaking it with quickly published multiple service packs to address issues that people have raised :)  Thanks Joe

Great review Joe. 

Just Flight really have upped the anti with this one, I want it already. Just my sort of aircraft.

I do like the wear and tear it has, especially around the main instruments where your fingers and thumbs do, after some time leave their grubby scuff marks. 

A score befitting a work of art from Just Flight and your review even gets a mention on the JF Facebook page.

Cheers Joe.

• Like 1

Very good review and preview. Thanks Joe.

Very temping, looks A2A quality and I'm glad to see other's upping their game.

A2A is a tough act to follow, this appears to be flying in the same formation at least.

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up Martyn,

I really like the heavily worn textures, makes me feel at home!

You're lucky that I coded all of the avionics to work fully as that certainly wasn't the case in the real aircraft that our product is based on :P

Years of abuse by student pilots certainly takes its toll on an aircraft, and we have a couple more GA aircraft in-development which will feature similar levels of wear.

• Like 2

If I recall correctly, the Pa-180 that I took a demo flight in didn't have a working attitude indicator... :) F it...we are flying VFR...who cares?

However please don't model permanently broken Avionics for the sake of "realism"...k thanks. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Martyn said:

we have a couple more GA aircraft in-development which will feature similar levels of wear.

That is great news Martyn! :pilotic: