Sign in to follow this  
dodgy-alan

Nakajima KI-43 Hayabusa

Hi Guys, does anyone know of a decent Nakajima KI 43 Hayabusa(Oscar) for FSX. It's one of my favourite Japanese fighters and I had a really nice one in FS9. Cannot find an FSX one though. I don't mind paying for it.

No, Alan.  There seems to be very few FSX Japanese aircraft and even fewer payware ones.  I guess FSX isn't popular in Japan. Most I can see of the high end payware aircraft are post war US aircraft in their Japanese paint schemes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, J G said:

No, Alan.  There seems to be very few FSX Japanese aircraft and even fewer payware ones.  I guess FSX isn't popular in Japan. Most I can see of the high end payware aircraft are post war US aircraft in their Japanese paint schemes.

Maybe it's something that Justflight could address. I'm sure there would be a lot of takers, I for one would definitely be interested.

On 9/23/2016 at 21:10, brett said:

Now that I think of it, I was never interested in their aircraft. :huh:

As the old adage says, History is written by the winning side! It stands to reason that most folks tend to go for allied aircraft. I just like to be different and the Japanese had some really interesting machines. Especially so towards the end of the war.

• Like 1

Well said Alan, I should take a better look at what they were flying during the war.:thum: Not that I'll fly them of course, LOL.:P