mutley

Any FS news is interesting news, please share!

Nope! I fail to see the cuteness of which you refer to. 

Weird yes but definitely not cute.:yikes:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, needles said:

Nope! I fail to see the cuteness of which you refer to. 

Weird yes but definitely not cute.:yikes:

+1 on that....

just a quick Heads up to anyone with REX TD HD, 2gig update, part of which makes it p3d4 compatible.....fire up REX, you will get told there's an update, no report yet just downloading now........whoop whoop...........

• Thanks 3

Hope it flies better then the original, Martin.  That always nosedived into the ground (for me at least) within 10 miles of rotation.  Tried all kinds of actions/tips & tricks, all to no avail.  Removed it and put it to rest in the loft.

Dogtrack

Hmmm....that's odd.  I seem to do okay with mine.  Sure, it's not easy to land as it has no flaps, so I usually stall a bit prior to getting to the runway!  I can fly it quite a distance though prior to trying to land!

Anyway, that one is now about 15 years old, so a more up to date one will be welcome as far as I am concerned.  It is after all, an iconic British plane.  I am still waiting for JF to do a Buccaneer and Jaguar though......:P

" It is after all, an iconic British plane."     Never was a truer word spoken, like yourself, I shall look forward to the remake. 

This is so awful I had to stop the video after 3 seconds! :rofl:

y4mCIpxS0dyquDmm5LPRpvGSj88w7FYv0YGijPfD

Same topic as above - proving that the title of the thread isn't the whole truth.

Brought to you by MS Flight???

John

The Captain looks like the same guy from Paw Patrol. (Yes I have grandkids and don't watch it by myself when they leave the room:whis:)

• Haha 1

For those using X-Plane, the FABULOUS Manfred Jahn C-47 has been officiall converted to XP by Aeroworx: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/40334-awxdc3beta2_2xp11zip/ ( @wain )

Much like her P3D/FSX cousin, the C-47 is in OpenBeta and has had an initial release on the org. You'll see her here on ATWC Section 2 very shortly with some converted liveries.

• Like 1

On 22/10/2017 at 14:16, Kevin Firth said:

Q400 P3D4 is releasing...

just downloading, never had this one before....excited, I think....

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 09:11, wain said:

just downloading, never had this one before....excited, I think....

be excited, be very very excited - its an awesome aircraft :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wain said:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/144753-want-to-develop-for-orbx/

hope the link works, interesting since they said they wouldn't be going down the XP road...good news for me as I only buy Airports and aircraft for XP as I think the landscape with a bit of tinkering looks fine, especially at FL320 ........

Yea they kinda let the cat out of the bag last week: https://flightdeckx.com/why-orbx-might-fail-and-why-x-plane-benefits-regardless/