mutley

Any FS news is interesting news, please share!

No idea, but I was not impressed with the quality of it. Last time I upgraded my pc the JF Mosquito was relegated to the virtual woodpile in my backyard.

I haven't been over to the ORBx forums/site for a little while apparently. I missed the release of this one...localesque to me and often visited while shooting up the coast.

ORBx released KEKA Murray Field, Eureka California Oct, 9th:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/104056-ftx-na-keka-murray-field-released/

Payday is friday...I will be landing here that night and posting some pics in the screen section. :)

I know right...Between as KBLU, KSTS, KMRY, KPSP and now these...are their a lot of flight simulator fans buying sceneries from California??? Seems like we're being treated to some very nice treats out here.

BTW...don't be jealous Joe...it's a Simulator. You can always simulate moving to California! :) : D

• Like 1

Razbam SA 227 Metroliner III  FSX  P3D  Bundle 80% off at Sim Market  ( 12.00 Euros ) until Nov 29

http://secure.simmarket.com/razbam-sa227-bc-metroliner-iii-fsxp3dv2-bundle-(fr_8330).phtml

Other Razbam planes with discounts.

One heck of a deal for that aircraft. Thanks for the heads up. :thum:

Thanks for the heads up indeed. Never shopped there before, they have a ton of stuff for 50% off till Nov 29th.

I picked up a Flysimware:

Nieport 24

Flight Replicas:

Super Cub IFR Amphibious

ME-262

ME-163 Komet

and VirtualCol's:

Jetsream Super 31

5 planes for under 40 USD...nice.

Nice looking model from AH, :cool: Miles might as well have called it a de Havilland product though. :P

Thanks for the heads up loic, it seems to  be good value at EUR 12.06 inc tax, I may get this! 

Ah.. only P3Dv1 compatible so no good for me  :mellow:

Thanks for the heads up loic, it seems to  be good value at EUR 12.06 inc tax, I may get this! 

Ah.. only P3Dv1 compatible so no good for me  :mellow:

That's strange, it only says P3D on the guy's website...  Why would someone publish an addon today for P3D V1 ?  :huh:

I think it's a cool addon that has been lacking right now in FSX but kept waiting for that darn camera stick to get caught on something. :D

I think it's a cool addon that has been lacking right now in FSX but kept waiting for that darn camera stick to get caught on something. :D

Is that what it is? A selfie stick? lol.

Is that what it is? A selfie stick? lol.

Unless it's a grounding pole for power lines. :D