Sign in to follow this  
Captain Coffee

He219 slip sliding at AYPY

Replacing this take soon.

Upon watching it again more closely, the first take using the in game flight recorder didn't record the rudder movements. :(

Reshot this vid using Chris Bell's suggestion of recording with "Flight Recorder" first, then Playing that recording and using Screen Cast-o-matic to to record the vid...phew. Extra step fixed the rudder issue, but caused a bit more lag for the sceneries, there are a couple spots were large squares of scenery are working to catch up  with view changes. :( Also left the environmental sounds included this time and eliminated the red notices at the edges.

Regretably, I don't think I meshed with the music as well on the second try. Probably gonna hate version two tomorrow and reshoot it again.

Take #2.

I really need some better/adequate video editing software or something. Screencast-o-matic allows some crude cutting and transitions, but no way to add sound After those cuts and transitions other than "microphone". :(

Well I liked the first one but couldn't see the second take.(it is in Private Mode). I think this reptile painted monster is growing on me so could you unlock it for me. :)

Weird. I'll have a look. Or I'll delete it and post a take 3...If I don't get it by take 4, I'll have to switch the music to Take 5. Badump crash.

It's good this time around, I could play it and also see the rudders moving. Well done and way to smoke them tyres. :thum: Paul and Art would be proud. :D

• Like 1

yeerrrr...that landing was a bit rougher and further down the runway than I liked...I'm sure I smoked some brakes too :)

Thanks Brett. It really is a nice flying plane.

Better view of the gorgeous modeled cockpit in this one.