Sign in to follow this  
mutley

Sept 2014 - Walking on Sunshine!

Thanks everyone for your fantastic response.

I am pleased to announce the winner with 13 votes is Aero Ghost's shot of Maho Beach

gallery_2739_74_766570.png

Congratulations AG and please check your PM's for some good news!

• Like 1

Well Done that was a great winning shot A G :thumbup:

Cheers Mike

PS Thanks guys for all your likes nearly made it, it was a great race to the end. :heat:

Congrats on the win. When you say modern ac do you mean civil; GA or airliners, or military? Also your skill level, are you 'lite' or hardcore procedural? We could narrow down some recommendations for you. 

• Like 1

To hifly:  I like jet aircraft. I prefer commercial airliners and military aircraft. I am lite in skill level. Thanks for helping me out.

EDIT: It does not have to be too modern. It can be a little older like the Tristar (Which seems like a great aircraft). And sorry for being so specific.  :D

No problem, Just Flights F-Lite airliner range is quite extensive with a load of Airbuses from the A318, 319,320, 321 and A330/340. For Boeings they have 747-200 & 767 and a MD-81/82 all of which I can recommend to start tubeliner flying. To my knowledge they don't do military in F-Lite though. Just check out their site.

Hope you enjoy your prize whatever you choose. :):thum: 

To hifly:  I like jet aircraft. I prefer commercial airliners and military aircraft. I am lite in skill level. Thanks for helping me out.

EDIT: It does not have to be too modern. It can be a little older like the Tristar (Which seems like a great aircraft). And sorry for being so specific.  :D

Yep, the TriStar is good and pretty easy and likewise, as Al recommended, the 146 .

Now you are spoilt for choice.

I would like to say that I really appreciate your help guys! I took what you said into consideration and wanted to pick between the Tristar and the BAe-146. I really love the detail in those two planes. Anyways, I thought long and hard about it, and decided I want to go for the Tristar. If I win next time, I know what I will pick!  :D  Well, good luck on the next contest, and hope you guys can win! 

I will post pictures of the Tristar on the next contest.

• Like 1