mutley

Word(s) association game

Alphabet Sandwich  (Made by DudeFoods it has avocado, bacon, cheese, Doritos, egg, fish sticks, garlic bread, ham, Italian sausage patty, jalapenos, Krispy Kreme donut, lettuce, mac and cheese, noodles, onion rings, pepperoni, Queso blanco dip, ramen noodles, spinach, turkey burger, Usingers bratwurst, veal parmesan, waffle, xylocarp (coconut), yams and zucchini)

Curious, I looked up DudeFoods Alphabet sandwich. It is one of those things that you really want to un-see but will stick in your memory for ever. Nightmare

15 hours ago, brett said:

Alphabet Sandwich  (Made by DudeFoods it has avocado, bacon, cheese, Doritos, egg, fish sticks, garlic bread, ham, Italian sausage patty, jalapenos, Krispy Kreme donut, lettuce, mac and cheese, noodles, onion rings, pepperoni, Queso blanco dip, ramen noodles, spinach, turkey burger, Usingers bratwurst, veal parmesan, waffle, xylocarp (coconut), yams and zucchini)

Err, do you eat it or climb it Brett.  :stars:

Fifth Avenue.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Haha, I'm not sure Arnie. I think maybe a full frontal assault using a small squad of friends would be the best bet.:D

Route 66

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 13:30, dogtrack said:

Err, do you eat it or climb it Brett.  :stars:

An interesting one that.  Climb it and you will have a heart attack getting to the top, eat it and you will have a heart attack getting to the bottom.

Emm the word association bit...... footwear.... blister