Kangerlussuaq is a settlement in West Greenland, located at the head of a 190 km long fjord of the same name. It is Greenland’s main air transport hub, being the site of Greenland’s largest commercial airport. Kangerlussuaq was also known as Bluie West Eight and Sondrestrom Air Base during its time as an American military base.
- Highly Detailed version of Kangerlussuaq Airport.
- 0,59 meter/pixel photo ground texture in the city.
- Custom made Seasonal Textures texture.
- Custom made Seasonal Textures, and photo ground texture.
- Custom made MESH.
- Custom made lakes, coastlines and streams.
- Custom made buildings.
- Corrected roads.