NOTE: All previous core updates are included in this update.
IMPORTANT P-40 OWNERS:
If you installed the v.1.3 update on Sunday, May 27th before 8pmEST, you need to install the later v.1.3.1 update to have all P-40 files up to date.
NOTE: This update applies for the following Accu-Sim aircraft ONLY:
- Spitfire MkI/II
More information and download here
v.1.3 Accu-Sim Core Update Changes
- New oil system modeling. Based on A2A independent tests on live Merlin and Allison engines. Oil pressure is slower to rise, and pressures can be extremely high with cold oil. It is very important you observe oil temperature minimum temperatures before applying full power.
- Re-coded the magneto behavior on engine power
- Accu-Sim engine performance and drag envelopes better synched with FSX flight modeling
- Mach drag removed from FSX and fully controlled via Accu-Sim core
- Adjusted fuel starvation with clogged fuel filters
- Increased Co2 power for Spitfire emergency gear
- Wear power scalar to improve control over engine life for different engine types
- Some fuel system delivery tweaks, increased fuel pump output to avoid some pre-mature fuel starvation with very high power
- Sometimes moving to a new airfield from being in the air would result in the gear not being lowered.
- Reduced moisture put into the air by breathing
Welcome to Mutley's Hangar Forums
|Welcome to Mutley's Hangar Forums, like most online communities you must register to post in our forums or to take advantage of our download centre, but don't worry, this is a simple and free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Mutley's Hangar Forums by signing in or creating an account, you can even sign in using your Twitter, Facebook or OpenID account!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Core Accu-Sim Update v.1.3.1
1 reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users