Tim Arnot at TA Software has released the latest build of Plan-G.
Plan-G v188.8.131.52 includes the following updates:
- added new Cloudmade provider with “night” map styling;
- can now show range of VOR/DME/NDB on the map;
- overhauled ‘Active leg’ detection;
- new app icon and splash screen;
- fixed tooltips not shown for vector objects (airways, airspace, ILS feathers, etc.);
- fixed NZNI airstrips bgl not recognised;
- fixed South and West swapped in QuickDest options;
- fixed problem with waypoint tooltips not clearing; and
- fixed error building database with some add-on airports (name too long).